I've sold hundreds of homes in Winnipeg - is yours next?
I've been an award winning Realtor in Winnipeg for over 15 years, and I still find it as exciting as the day I began.
Meeting new people and helping them find their dream home is one of the most exciting aspects of a career in real estate. I thrive on the adrenaline rush a successful sale creates!
I believe that creating a relationship between myself and my clients is crucial. It is important to me that those I work with feel like they've made a well-informed decision when buying and selling, and that they feel no pressure during the process.
I achieved my real estate license in 2004, and my broker's license in 2012. Prior to entering the real estate industry, I worked as a software developer with one of the country's largest insurers for over a decade.
I believe that Realtors have an active and vocal say in the development of communities, and as such have thrown myself into many industry (and non-industry) volunteer commitments:
- Director-at-large, WinnipegREALTORS, 2017 and 2018 terms
- Chair, WinnipegREALTORS Government Relations Committee, 2018
- Vice-chair, WinnipegREALTORS MLS Committee, 2018
- Membe, WinnipegREALTORS Finance Committee, 2018
- Vice-chair, WinnipegREALTORS Government Relations Committee, 2017
- Vice-chair, WinnipegREALTORS REN/PR committee, 2017
- Member, WinnipegREALTORS Investigative Committee, 2008 and 2009 terms
- Member, WinnipegREALTORS MLS/WREN Committee, 2010 term
- Member, WinnipegREALTORS Technology Committee, 2011 term
- Member, WinnipegREALTORS Sales Division Executive Council, 2010-2012
- Member, Manitoba Real Estate Association Gimme Shelter Fundraising Committee, 2012-2016
- Chair, Westwood Collegiate Safe Grad Committee, 2008-2009
- Member, Kelvin High School Parent Advisory Council, 2015-2016
I've also been fortunate to be the recipient of the following awards:
- RE/MAX 100% Club, 2013-2015
- Royal LePage Director's Platinum, 2009 & 2011
- Royal LePage President's Gold, 2010, 2012, 2016 & 2017
I think Winnipeg's diversity and vibrant cultural background make it the perfect place to live. I've lived in the city my entire life, and my children and I currently call River Heights our home.
When you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Winnipeg area, please contact me. I'd be pleased to walk you through the process, and demonstrate just how stress-free an experience it can be!